- 1.1. These general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “terms and conditions”) govern the rights and obligations of the parties arising from the purchase contract concluded at a distance through the online store www.zuzanaszabova.com (hereinafter also referred to as “online store” and / or “e-shop” ) and are an integral part of the purchase contract thus concluded.
- 1.2. The term seller means – natural person – entrepreneur:
Business name: MVDr. Zuzana Szabová
Place of business: Maurerova 2, 040 22 Košice
IČO: 53 034 601
Registration: Trade Register of the District Office of Košice, trade register number: 820-91054
Bank connection: Všeobecná úverová banka, as
Bank account number: 4275607555/0200
SWIFT (BIC): SUBASKBX
(hereinafter referred to as the “operator” or “seller”).
- 1.3. E-shop operation address:
MVDr. Zuzana Szabova
040 22 Kosice
- 1.4. Name and surname of the responsible (contact) person who handles orders:
MVDr. Zuzana Szabová
- 1.5. The term buyer means a natural or legal person who buys goods through an online store as a consumer or as an entrepreneur.
- 1.6. Under the term consumer in accordance with § 2a of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. On consumer protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Consumer Protection Act”) means a natural person who, when concluding and fulfilling a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of business activity, employment or profession.
- 1.7. Under the term entrepreneur in accordance with §2 par. 2 of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. The Commercial Code, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Commercial Code”), means a person registered in the Commercial Register; a person who conducts business on the basis of a trade license; a person who conducts business on the basis of a license other than a trade license in accordance with special regulations; a natural person who carries out agricultural production and is registered in accordance with a special regulation.
- 1.8. Legal relations between the seller and the buyer consumer not regulated in these terms and conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”), Act no. 250/2007 Coll. On consumer protection as amended, Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises, as well as other related generally binding legal regulations.
- 1.9. Legal relations between the seller and the buyer entrepreneur not regulated in these terms and conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended and other related generally binding legal regulations.
- 1.10. Goods are products found in the offer of the online store www.zuzanaszabova.com .
- 2.1. The buyer can order the goods located in the offer of the online store www.zuzanaszabova.com by filling in the order in the online store correctly and completely or by sending the order by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 2.2. The condition for the validity of the electronic order is also the true and complete completion of all data, the completion of which is marked as mandatory in the order form.
- 2.3. A truthfully and completely filled out order is considered a draft contract. All received electronic orders or orders sent to the e-mail address email@example.com are considered binding. By sending the order, the buyer declares that he has read these terms and conditions and the complaint procedure. The condition for making an electronic order is not the registration of the buyer in the system.
- 2.4. The order (or part thereof) confirmed by the seller is considered binding, while the confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract between the contracting parties. An automatic notification of receipt of the order, which will be delivered to the buyer’s e-mail address immediately after sending the order, is not considered a binding confirmation of the order.
- 2.5. The buyer has the right to cancel the proposal for the conclusion of the contract (order) at any time before its binding confirmation by the seller without giving a reason, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.6. Orders received after 12:00, on weekends and public holidays, will not be processed until the next working day. In the case of goods that are not available in stock, we will notify you by e-mail of a change in the delivery time of your goods.
- 3.1. The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason until its binding confirmation by the seller.
- 3.2. The seller reserves the right to refuse to properly process the order or part thereof if
3.2.1. It is not possible to confirm the buyer’s order, e.g. due to incorrectly provided telephone number by the buyer, unavailable e-mail).
3.2.2. The buyer has not taken over the goods in the past or otherwise violated the terms and conditions.
3.2.3. The goods are no longer produced or delivered, or the price of the goods has changed significantly. In the event that this situation occurs, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. If the buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account or sent to the address specified by him within 15 calendar days.
- 4.1. The prices of goods are listed in the online store in EUR.
- 4.2. The seller reserves the right to change prices.
- 4.3. The prices of postage and packing are specified in point 5 of these terms and conditions.
- 4.4. The discounted prices of the goods are clearly marked on the website of the online store and
are valid until the stock is sold out and / or for the duration of the period stated at the discounted
price. In the case of goods with a discounted price, the original price is also stated.
- 4.5. The buyer is notified of the final price when completing the order before its binding confirmation.
- 4.6. Proof of the sale of goods is an invoice, which is part of each shipment, and which also serves as a delivery note.
- 5.1. The seller does not charge packaging. The gift box is included in the price of the ordered goods (except for the gift voucher, which is sent without the gift box).
- 5.2. The price of delivery of goods can be found at: https://zuzanaszabova.com/doprava-a-platba
- 6.1. The buyer is obliged to indicate the method of payment in the order. The buyer can choose one of the following payment methods within the order form:
6.1.1. cash on delivery – this is a payment in cash or payment by card, it is only possible for Slovakia. In the case of cash on delivery, in addition to the price of postage mentioned in point 5, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller a fee for cash on delivery in the amount of € 1.00.
6.1.2. payment by bank transfer – non-cash payment by bank transfer to the seller’s account. After confirming the order, a confirmation e-mail and the relevant information needed for payment will be sent to the buyer at the e-mail address entered on it. The buyer is obliged to mark the payment with a variable symbol, which is identical to the order number. The goods will be sent to the buyer only after the relevant purchase price has been credited to the seller’s account.
6.1.3. online payment by card – online payment by credit or debit card (VISA,
MasterCard, Maestro); through a secure Besteron payment gateway.
- 6.2. The buyer can use the discount coupon, when applying it will provide the buyer with the appropriate discount. The discount coupon can only be used once. The discount coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with other discounts or with a gift voucher.
- 6.3. The following postage is added to the stated prices of the goods according to the method and address of delivery. You can see the complete conditions of postage at www.zuzanaszabova.com/doprava. We do not charge other fees or packaging.
- 6.4. The gift voucher can be used once to purchase goods in the online store www.zuzanaszabova.com until the date specified as valid (valid until).
- 6.5. The code stated on the voucher must be entered when creating the order. In the “Use coupon” section, enter the voucher number in the field.
- 6.6. The value of the voucher is indicated on each voucher.
- 6.7. If the total amount of the order / purchase is:
a) higher than the value of the voucher, the customer pays only the rest of the amount,
b) lower than the value of the voucher, the rest of the value loses without compensation (the voucher can only be used in one order).
- 6.8. A maximum of one gift voucher can be used in one order.
- 6.9. The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with other discounts or with a discount coupon.
- 6.10. In the case of returning goods paid for by a gift voucher, the amount of these goods is returned by means of a new voucher in the value of the returned goods.
- 6.11. To the stated prices of the goods we add the following postage according to the method and address of delivery.
- 6.12. If the price for the delivered products is not paid in full, the seller has the right to suspend further deliveries of goods until the price is paid.
- 7.1. The goods ordered by the buyer will be delivered to him depending on the availability of goods and operational capabilities of the seller as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from the date of confirmation of the order by the seller.
- 7.2. The availability of goods is indicated for each product. We ship goods that are in stock within 1-3 working days of receiving payment, resp. in the case of cash on delivery within 1-3 working days of order confirmation. For goods that are on order, the buyer and the seller agree on the estimated time of delivery.
- 7.3. In the event that the buyer has ordered goods that are sold out at the time of ordering, the seller has the right to extend the delivery time, which informs the buyer; in the event that the goods ordered by the buyer are no longer produced, the seller shall immediately inform the buyer of this fact and at the same time the seller is obliged to return to the buyer within 14 days the price paid for the goods or the advance for the goods, unless the seller
- 7.4. The buyer is informed of all changes in the status of the order by e-mail. You can check the status of the order after logging in to the system.
- 7.5. Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer by taking over and paying the purchase price.
- 7.6. The goods are delivered through the courier company GLS to the address specified by the buyer in the order.
- 7.7. Delivery of goods on the territory of the Member States of the European Union, or other states, is carried out only with the prior written consent of the buyer with the price for postage and any other delivery conditions.
- 7.8. The seller is not responsible for the consequences caused by delayed delivery or loss of the shipment caused by the carrier or an unforeseeable and insurmountable obstacle.
- 7.9. The buyer is obliged to check the condition of the packaging when taking over the goods on the spot, whether the shipment is undamaged and complete. If the protective tape is broken, the package contains cracks, deformed corners, punctured cardboard or other signs of damage, the delivered goods could also be damaged. If the packaging is visibly damaged, it is recommended that the buyer does not accept the shipment and write a report with the carrier on the detected defects caused during transport. The carrier is responsible for damage caused during transport. If the buyer takes over the goods despite the obvious damage to the packaging, any claim for the goods will not be accepted.
- 7.10. Information on prices and mode of transport can be found at: https://zuzanaszabova.com/doprava-a-platba
- 8.1. Withdrawal from the contract by the buying consumer is regulated in Act no. 102/2014 Coll., As amended.
- 8.2. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. For this purpose, it is necessary to use the form for withdrawal from the contract, which is listed HERE and sending it to email@example.com or by mail together with sending the returned goods and a copy of the proof of purchase to the seller’s address: Zuzana Szabová, Maurerova 2, 040 22 Košice .
- 8.3. In the event that the buyer withdraws from the contract by e-mail, the seller is obliged to confirm the buyer’s acceptance of withdrawal from the contract immediately after receiving the withdrawal, to the e-mail address specified by the buyer in the withdrawal from the contract.
- 8.4. Withdrawal from the contract terminates the purchase contract from the beginning.
- 8.5. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer will send the seller unused and undamaged goods in the original and undamaged packaging (gift box) together with a copy of the proof of purchase no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
- 8.6. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
- 8.7. The buyer is not entitled to send the goods (including documents) back on delivery. In this case, the goods will not be taken over.
- 8.8. The seller undertakes, without undue delay, but no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal, to return to the buyer all payments received from him under or in connection with the purchase contract, including other costs and fees. The seller is not obliged to return the payments to the buyer according to the previous paragraph before the buyer returns the goods.
- 8.9. The buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is the sale of goods made according to the special requirements of the buyer, custom-made goods.
- 8.10. In the event that the seller delivers gifts in kind to the buyer together with the ordered goods, the buyer acknowledges that the gift contract concluded between the seller and the buyer is bound to this purchase contract. In the event that the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract in accordance with §7 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll., As amended, the donation contract expires and the buyer is obliged to return the gifts in kind provided together with the returned goods.
- 9.1. The buyer can file a complaint only for goods purchased through the online store www.zuzanaszabova.com .
- 9.2. The warranty period is 24 months and starts from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer. (The warranty period for complaints about goods purchased by a legal entity or a natural person who has been assigned an ID number is 12 months and begins to run from the date of receipt of the goods.)
- 9.3. The warranty does not cover defects in the goods caused by improper use, improper storage, or damage to the goods by the buyer. How to properly take care of purchased goods is listed at: https://zuzanaszabova.com/starostlivost-o-sperky
- 9.4. The buyer will file a complaint by writing a complaint form, which is listed HERE and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail together with sending the claimed goods and a copy of the proof of purchase to the seller’s address: Zuzana Szabová, Maurerova 2, 040 22 Košice.
- 9.5. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears the cost of returning the goods to the seller.
- 9.6. If it is a defect that can be removed, the buyer has the right to free, timely and proper removal and the seller is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay.
- 9.7. In the case of a defect which cannot be remedied and which prevents the thing from being used properly, the buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer in the case of remediable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects.
- 9.8. In case of irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
- 9.9. The seller undertakes to determine the method of handling the complaint within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the claimed goods, but no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the claimed goods.
- 9.10. The consumer may turn to the seller for redress if he is not satisfied with the way the seller has handled his complaint. Any disputes that arise between the seller and the buyer can be resolved by agreement or out of court. For this purpose, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com .
- 9.11. In the event that the parties fail to reach an agreement on the subject of the dispute, the consumer may contact the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority as one of the possible subjects of alternative dispute resolution and submit a proposal to initiate alternative dispute resolution according to the procedure specified in § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll., As amended. In the event of interest in the judicial resolution of a dispute arising between the seller and the buyer, either party is entitled to apply to the court with substantive and territorial jurisdiction in the Slovak Republic with a proposal to resolve the dispute.
- 9.12. All notices and other acts to be made in writing or to be made in writing in accordance with generally binding legal regulations or the agreement of the Contracting Parties shall be delivered to the other Contracting Party at the last known address of that Contracting Party.
- 10.1. The seller processes the personal data of the buyer as the affected person in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On the protection of personal data, as amended.
- 10.2. In fulfilling its obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract with the buyer, the seller processes the personal data of the buyer as the affected person without his consent, while the processing of personal data of the buyer is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
- 10.3. The seller processes the personal data of the buyer and / or the person concerned for marketing purposes on the basis of the consent of the person concerned in accordance with §11 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. On the protection of personal data granted by the person concerned for this purpose when ordering goods through the online store www.zuzanaszabova.com , when registering on the online store www.zuzanaszabova.comor other appropriate means. The person concerned consents by checking the appropriate box for the seller to process and store his personal data in the range of name, surname, e-mail address of the seller’s activities related to sending information about news, special offers, organizing competitions of the seller and processing them in its information system marketing and competitions. The data subject grants the seller this consent for a definite period of time until the purpose of processing the personal data of the data subject is fulfilled. After fulfilling the purpose of processing, the Seller shall immediately ensure the liquidation of the personal data of the data subject. The data subject may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing, which he will deliver either to the seller’s registered office or to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The consent shall expire within 1 month from the delivery of the revocation of the consent of the person concerned.
- 10.4. The seller undertakes not to provide personal data about the buyer to any third party, with the exception of external carriers to whom this data is provided for the purpose of delivery.
More information here – Privacy
- 11.1. These terms and conditions are valid as stated on the website of the online store on the day of sending the order to the buyer, who accepts them without reservation.
- 11.2. The seller reserves the right to change or supplement these terms and conditions.
- 11.3. In the event that the buyer feels that his consumer rights have been violated, he has, in accordance with Act no. 391/2015 Coll., On the alternative resolution of consumer disputes, the right to turn to the subject of alternative dispute resolution for the purpose of resolving the dispute.
- 11.4. These terms and conditions come into force and effect from 01.2.2021.
Slovak Trade Inspection
SOI Inspectorate for the Košice Region
Vrátna 3, PO BOX A-35, 040 65 Košice 1
tel. no. 055/729 07 05, 055/622 76 55
fax no. 055/622 46 95