- Pursuant to Directive 2002/58 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on privacy and electronic communications, we consider it necessary to inform you clearly and precisely about the purpose of cookies and information stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone,…). you use the website.
- With the help of cookies, we examine the effectiveness of the design of the website of the website, as well as the advertisements and other elements displayed on it, and they also help us to verify your identity in cases where it is necessary.
What are cookies?
- If you use our website, we may store certain information about your device in the form of a useful file known as a “cookie”. Cookies are used to improve the experience of almost every website, including ours.
- Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you use a website. The website can load these cookies from your internet browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) every time you use it, so we can recognize you and remember your preferences and settings.
- Cookies generally do not have any information used to identify individuals, but are instead used to identify the browser on a particular device.
- Cookies can be temporary or permanent, depending on how long they are used: Temporary cookies only last during your online access and disappear from your device when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies will remain on your device even after closing the browser for the period specified in the cookies. These persistent cookies can be checked each time you visit the website.
types of cookies
If you use our website, it uses four types of cookies that can be set on your device.
- Necessary cookies… These cookies are necessary to help you use the features and services we offer you on the website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use could not be provided. These cookies do not collect information that could be used to identify you, nor do they control or remember your movement on the Website.
- functional cookies… These cookies allow us to provide you with a better experience from our website. They do not collect or store any information that would allow us to identify you.
- Performance cookies… Performance cookies help us understand how you use our website. For example, we can see which services are most popular, determine when and where errors occur, and test different versions of a website to provide a better online experience.
Sometimes the services we use to collect this information may be operated by other entities with our consent. These may use similar technologies, cookies, known as “web beacons” or “tags”. They are anonymous and, because they are used only for statistical purposes, do not contain or collect any information that would identify them.
- targeted cookies… We have relationships with carefully selected and monitored entities (third parties) who may also set cookies during your use of the website. The purpose of these cookies is “behavioral advertising” (also known as “behavioral targeting” or “remarketing”), which is a means of showing you relevant products and services based on what appears to be what interests you. Although these cookies may track your use of the Website, it does not know who you are. Without these cookies, the online advertising that is displayed to you would be less relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies used on our website
In addition to the cookies we set, we can use some services (third parties or persons) that set their own cookies. Although auditing the types of cookies that are used on our website, it is possible that the services we use may make changes to the names of their cookies and their purpose. Some services, especially social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, change their cookies regularly. While we are interested in providing you with up-to-date information, we may not be able to reflect these changes immediately in our Cookies Policy.
Most internet browsers allow you to delete cookies from your device, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies), or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note that if you choose to block all cookies, our website will not function as intended and you will not be able to use it or access many of the functions it provides. If you have blocked all cookies and want to take full advantage of the features and services offered by the Website, you will need to enable cookies. You can do this in your browser.
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can only choose to block third-party cookies, which will allow you to make our website function as intended.
Questions and answers
Do you need cookies enabled?
Yes, if you want to use the website without restrictions. If you do not enable or block cookies, you can also use the website, but we do not guarantee its full functionality, so you will use it in a limited way.
Do cookies store your personal data?
Not. They don’t save. The information you provide to us is stored securely and is not collected or stored in cookies. Cookies cannot access your device or read the personal data stored on it. Our cookies cannot install anything harmful on your device. In fact, the content of most cookies is a random string of numbers and letters that serve only as an identifier.
Do cookies affect your privacy and how do we use your data?
Can you still Use the Website when you have blocked all cookies?
If you choose to block all cookies, our website will not function as intended and you will not be able to use many of the services it provides. If you have blocked all cookies and want to take full advantage of the features and services offered by the website, you will need to enable cookies. You can do this in your browser.